GP series ball valves provide leak-tight quarter-turn shut-off and flow control for CNG fueling, automotive, and other applications having pressures up to 6000 psig. The end screw design allows great flexibility in choosing end connection type and size combinations.
Select GP Series Ball Valves for your application
- Pressure: Up to 6000 psig (413 bar)
- Temperature: -40 to 200° F (-40 to 93° C)
- Body Materials: 316 SS
- Seat Material: PEEK (Non-Live Loaded)
- O-Ring Material: Low-temp Nitrile
- Orifices: 0.406 in.
- Flow Pattern: 2-way, Bi-directional minimal pressure drop
- End Connection: Tube fitting and FNPT
- End Connection Sizes: 1/2 to 3/4 in.
- Actuation: 90°
- Testing:100% tested with Nitrogen to 1000 psig (68 bar)
- Handle Colors: black, red, and no handle.
- Locking hardware
- Actuator brackets and couplings